WHY MEASURING INNOVATION MATURITY IS CRUCIAL
The reality is that as an innovation leader you must know your starting point if you are to create a roadmap for innovation-led transformation that sets off in the right direction and at the right pace. Based on our pioneering work helping corporates around the world measure their innovation maturity, we’ve launched ‘AIM Individual’ – a single-person version of ‘AIM’, our corporate innovation maturity assessment.
The ‘AIM Individual’ assessment covers the following five pillars and areas:
- Strategy – assesses clarity around, strategic alignment and innovation portfolio
- Leadership – assesses responsibilities and actions of senior executives
- Management – assesses behaviour and actions of management teams
- Culture – assesses feedback mechanisms, empowerment and training
- Processes – assesses the required metrics, practices and tools
Designed to be taken by leaders, managers or employees, AIM Individual provides you with an insight into the likely level of innovation maturity inside your organisation.
Once you’ve completed the short online assessment you’ll be emailed a report providing you with an insight into the likely level of innovation maturity inside your organisation as well as demonstrating the game-changing insight that can be gained through running the corporate version of AIM across your organisation.
- "As a globally distributed and diverse organization, it can be so challenging to assess organizational culture. AIM Individual provides SIL International with a tool to quickly assess innovation maturity. I love the ease of use and comprehensive analysis and recommendations. I would encourage any innovation team to use AIM to assess your innovation maturity level."
Jon Hirst,Chief Innovation Officer, SIL International, www.sil.org